Monday, January 3, 2011

It's a New Year!


Happy New Year! I had to wipe the dust off my blog just now... I (sadly) have not been out to the theatre in a good long while, and I have been SUPER poor, but as part of my New Year's resolution, I have promised myself to blog at least once a week. Once I build some steam back up, it will be even more frequent than that, but I am thinking up some cool things to blog about and put out to the web while I'm in the process of having some 'actually' cool stuff to blog about. :) I am also open to suggestions (thought that doesn't mean I have to listen to them, mwahaha!) so let me know what you think, and I will do what I can... maybe. After all, according to the Mayans, we've got less than 24 months to go, so I might as well make them count!

No comments:

Post a Comment