Friday, October 30, 2009

Movie Review: Zombieland


Zombieland! I really don’t need to say anything more. If you know me, then you know I’m a sucker for zombie flicks. Add comedy and lots of violence in the mix and I’m a happy camper. Woody Harrelson is unbelievably cool. Jesse Eisenberg, who also starred in Adventureland (which I still need to see) was great as the slightly awkward, and very paranoid survivor of the zombie apocalypse. Emma Stone (from Superbad) was pretty cute and she did a great job as a girl doing what she has to for her and her sister (played by Little Miss Sunshine’s Abigail Breslin). The four of them made a great team, and their journey was both fun and interesting. If the movie wasn’t good enough, there is also THE BEST CAMEO EVER to solidify the fact that this was the funniest movie I’ve seen in a long time. If you have not seen it yet, WHY?! It’s awesome, plain and simple. Go see Zombieland , you’ll love it!

I give Zombieland a 10 outta 10.

1 comment:

  1. i wouldn't go so far to give this a 10 outta 10. but i will say this emmma stone is hot. I loved the Bill Murray part.

    i gave this movie a 8 1/2 outta 10. on my scale thats a A-

    ReplyDelete